Department & Centers
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Everything will start in a minute of your presence at our center.
01. One-stop emergency medical system
- As fully equipped with emergency dedicated CT, MRI, angiography rooms, laboratory, operating rooms, and hospital rooms, the emergency center provides an effective one-stop service.
02. Joint diagnosis by internal or surgical specialist
- Collaboration among emergency care specialists, surgeons, and internal specialists enables providing accurate and optimal diagnosis in additional to prompt treatment services during days and nights.
03. Dedicated nurse services
- In addition to a one-to-one nursing service is available to treat emergency patients, follow-up care is provided after discharge.
Medical department service
·Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
·Emergency Medical Care
·Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
·Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism - Internal Medicine
·Gastrolntestinal MG – Internal Medicine
·Infectious Disease - Internal Medicine
·Rheumatology - Internal Medicine
·Nephrology - Internal Medicine
·Hemato-oncology - Internal Medicine
·Pulmonary Medicine - Internal Medicine
·Mental Health & Psychiatry
·Obstetrics & Gynecology
Severe headache, vomiting, dizziness
Sudden onset of chest pain
Hemorrhage with hemoptysis and vomiting
Trauma from traffic accident
Fractures from accidental falls
Spinal Joint Center
Cutting accidents during work
Orthopedics(Hand, arm & wrist)
Sports injuries during exercise
Orthopedics(Foot and Ankle)
Accidental tooth and mouth, facial injury
Emergency Patient Admission Procedure
Patients and guardians submit necessary forms at the check-in desk.
Specialists in emergency medicine, internal medicine, surgery, or oral surgery provide appropriate emergency diagnosis and care to the patient. After the diagnosis, the doctors determine whether to discharge from or admit the patient to the hospital.
Make the payment for the diagnosis
Patients, who have been discharged or directed to make an appointment on another day, pay the diagnosis/consultation fee at the check-out desk.
Discharge or hospitalize
Discharged patients are sent to home after receiving a prescription and informed with the discharge note for further guidance. Inpatient register at the emergency check-in desk.
Ambulances are available at discharge or transfer to other hospital
·Night : ☎ 042)220-8070
·Day : ☎ 042)220-8129
Emergency Center Access Control
·As a preventive measure for any infection exposure and spreading to patients, any visitors to the emergency center is limited to one person at a time.
·Emergency Care Center : ☎ 042)220-8129, 8130